Sunday, December 29, 2013

I love Growing in Unity Week!

I hope you enjoyed the week’s creations. Make sure you check with the Unity Blog to see who is up for next week!

Now onto our winner!!!

There were 83 total comments for the week. I assigned a number to each comment based on the order they were posted. Using Random.org I entered the range 1-83 and it picked #10. So........drumroll please........our winner is:


Blogger Sue D said...
Very pretty. I like the embossed background.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
December 24, 2013 at 7:30 PM
 Delete


Congratulations! Please email kelli@unitystampco.com with your choice of 2 itty-bitty stamps and she will get them out to you!

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Thank you--I will have fun picking these out and creating with them!

Cynthia said...

Congrats Sue!