Sunday, December 15, 2013

Back to Scrappin’!

It has been a long hiatus.  Working full time and going to school full time has really cut down on any extra curricular activities. I’ve missed it! Hopefully as both are winding down for the Christmas break I can get much more time in my craft room!!

I decided to start my crafty season off with a layout for the challenge over at Unity Stamp Co. I adore their stamps and use them quite frequently on my layouts and cards.  Here is a sweet layout of my beautiful new granddaughter!


(Supplies: Pattern Paper from Carta Bella “Hello Chevron”; Citrus Twist Kits - button flair, sequins and twine; Amy Tangerine letters; Unity Stamp Co. “Love Beyond Measure” stamps; Staz On black ink, Close to My Heart Slate ink)

Fun tip:  I used my Staz On black ink to stamp the ruler image onto a piece of ribbon

Thanks for looking at my layout today. Stay tuned for more work in the weeks to come including a FULL week of UNITY STAMP CO. goodness coming up at the end of the month. You definitely don’t want to miss out on that one *wink wink*!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Looking at the links on then Unity challenge and saw this. It's an adorable layout.