Sunday, February 24, 2013

We are Eternal

I wanted to participate in Mandi's Get Messy Challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges.  This really is a challenge for me because I feel like I can never execute an attractive looking 'messy' layout. I pulled out an old Heidi Swapp mask that I have had forever and mixed up some mist with my mister, Close to my Heart Create a Shade paint to give it a pearlescent look and some Making Memories paint in Poppy.  I like how it came out!

Using a sketch from Page Maps I was able to bring together this layout.  I found the letters in a bin I hadn't looked in for awhile - they are Basic Grey Obscure and they matched perfectly! It was kismet!  The stickers are Cosmo Cricket and the shapes were all cut from my Cricut - the Artiste cartridge and the Simply Sweet cartridge. I added a little grey washi tape and some itty bitty bling from Close to My Heart and voila!



No comments: