Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Bug

Hey there! I wanted to share a little love card I made for my sweetie.  Right now the Create a Critter cartridge is available for use through the Cricut Craft Room - but I don't know for how much longer! So I figured I'd cut out a bunch of figures and save em for later.  But this little ladybug caught my eye and I figured it would make a great card to mail to my hubby at work so he gets something sweet for Valentine's Day while at work!


I decided to make it standard envelope size to give me a little more room to write inside and to make it easier to mail! I hope he likes it.  I dug into my scraps again and every paper came from the scrap bin again! Don't forget you can head over to Hiding in My Craft Room and link us up to your super scraps creation!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

my favorite image from create a critter :) super cute. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a fun take on the color story this week! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!