Saturday, December 1, 2012

Its Hiding in my Craft Room Saturday! - HIMCR #74

The challenge this week is to use blue and white.  Blue is one of my favorite colors and I love all the different shades!  I chose some paper from Close to My Heart - it looks a little more green in this picture but I promise its a light teal blue!


I used a card sketch from Page Maps - they are my go to source for great sketch inspiration!  I pulled out some flowers and a brad that I have had for-eh-ver and the paper came from my scraps basket.  The scallop punch on the edges is from Stampin Up and the sentiment came from who knows where!  I really need to use up some of this stuff around here!

Thanks for looking and be sure to leave your creation linked on the post over at Hiding in My Craft Room so you can be entered for this week's prize courtesy of

Pumpkin Spice


2 comments:

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very pretty card!! I love your paper!
Angela

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia