Saturday, December 22, 2012

HIMCR #77 - Anything but Christmas!

Thanks for joining me this week!  This week's challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room is Anything but Christmas!  So link us up!

I picked some pictures I took on a recent trip to Maryland.  My cousins moved into the townhouse just a few up from the house I grew up in so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some pictures!  I've been busy rearranging some things in my craft room and found several fun embellishments I just had to use!  I also pulled out my old Heidi Swapp idea book to be inspired.  This two pager is done 9x9 so it can go in a personal album I have been working ever so slowly on!

I have a ton of old Heidi Swapp embellies like flowers, journal spots and acetate stickers.  They matched this scrap of paper I also found and just had to use.  Throw in some Cosmo Cricket butterflies, washi tape, and some random stickers (letters and phrase) and voila!  I also finally procured a sewing machine so I can sew on layouts again.  Yay!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to head over to Hiding in my Craft Room to link us up.  We love to see what you create!


No comments: