Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sweet Stuff Card - Growing in Unity

Good Morning!  Today I wanted to share another card I made using stamps from Mix Up of Cuteness. There are a lot of great images in this set and I chose three sweet treats coloring them with a blender pen and ink from CTMH and SU.  The sentiment is also from Unity.  A few years ago they were selling a grab bag of images and it came in that.  I added a little washi tape as my background and two bling jewels from Bo Bunny. Thanks for looking today and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win 2 itty-bitty stamps!!


***This just in!  It's Brown Bag Thursday at Unity!  Get a Grab Bag of 15 random stamps for only $9 using code 50THANKS. I have gotten this in the past and ended up with a great mix of stamps!

10 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Well this just looks delicious! Sweet card. Blender pens are awesome!

Amber S said...

This is a great stamp set - so many fun images!

Ruby said...

Very sweet card.

Denise Bryant said...

Cute card! Love the fun colors and the washi tape!
DeniseB

Julie Odil said...

I like the watercolor effect you got with your inks.

Sue D said...

Very sweet--I like the pretty colors and the washi tape.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

sharon g said...

The polka dot paper is perfect for this card. It's a really happy card-nice job! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

SHartl said...

Sweet and adorable! Love those images!

Laura Jane said...

LOVE the washi bg.TOOTSWEET!

jengd said...

Love the coloring and the washi combo.