Saturday, November 3, 2012

HIMCR #70 - 3 Favorite Colors

This week's challenge is to use our three favorite colors.  I love color so its really hard for me to choose!!  I decided on my two most favorite - red and teal and then tossed in a little cream for good measure.  We were blessed to be given digi stamps this week from the Scrapbook Stamp Society to use and I have to say I love my bride by Sherri Baldy!  She was a lot of fun to work with! If you'd like to check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog head over and tell them we sent you! Make sure you head over to Hiding in My Craft Room to upload your image and play along with us!!



I used paper from Pink Paislee as my base and Bazzill cardstock for the flowers. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.  Ink colors include:
Close to my Heart: Slate, Chocolate, Sorbet, Tulip, Lagoon
Stampin' Up: Riding Hood Red
Colorbox: Amber Clay
I cut the flowers using my Art Philosophy cartridge out of cardstock and then added bling jewels to create the flourishes and the centers of the flowers.  I used some stickles to add bling for the jewelry on the bride and you can't really see it but I used Stampin Up Crystal Effects to give a glossy raised look to the flowers.


Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a pretty card!! What a cute digi!
Angela

Kim Ryden said...

I love your color combination. I love the paper that you used. I love the jewels. I love the flowers that you added. I love the coloring of your image! SO CUTE!

Scrappin Robin said...

Very beautiful card.

Robin Lane

Jenscrapstoo said...

MMM, Love this, what a sweet digi you got!! Cheers Jennie