Saturday, July 20, 2013

HIMCR #107- Freestyle!

Today’s card (yet another birthday card!) was made with the new Ruby- RockIt! Carnival Queen papers.  These were really fun to use.  I dusted off my Cricut (literally - there is too much dust here!) and cut out the cute cupcake from the Rock Princess cartridge.  The sentiment tag was cut from Art Philosophy and the stamps on the sentiment are my new stamps from Unity Stamp Co. I topped it off with some sparkly stickles and a few metal gems from Joann’s.  I really love how it came out and know my niece will love it too :)


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to Hiding in My Craft Room to see all the other yummy treats the DT has to share with you today!

3 comments:

stefani said...

Cute cupcake! :-)

Jenscrapstoo said...

Super Fun card!!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute and yummy card! I love all the extra sparkle!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie