Saturday, April 6, 2013

HIMCR #92 - Yellow, Green and Pink!

What a fun spring challenge! I have a few birthdays in April to send cards for so I decided that would be the theme. I used my Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut the banner and stamp with a Close to my Heart stamp.  The card is based on a sketch for my local scrapbook group's monthly challenge.  The picture doesn't show it too well but the yellow flower layer is embossed with mystic fire embossing powder and white Stampin Up pigment ink.

Glad you joined me today and I hope you'll head over to Hiding in my Craft Room and link us up with your creations! Carrie (an independent Close to My Heart consultant) has generously donated a prize for this week's winner so don't forget to link us up!


2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Nana said...

Stunning. Love that flower.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥