Saturday, March 31, 2012

Do you use Page Maps?



I like to use sketches. Sometimes I follow them exactly and other times I use them to spark ideas. They are a good way to jump start some lagging mojo! I decided to play along with one of their contests using a sketch they posted to create this two page layout. The top picture is the side based on the sketch and then I came up with an arrangement for the second page that was very similar. I used my Art Philosophy cartridge for the Cricut to cut out two "petals" that I transformed into footballs. Thanks for looking!


Papers: Stars and lined - Jenni Bowlin; Football - unknown
Sticker letters: white - generic/unknown; red - Doodlebug Designs
Cardstock: Bazzill

2 comments:

JenE said...

Great LO! Love that you transformed the leaf into a football!

Unknown said...

great layout, love all the pictures!