Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Musings and some scrappy goodness!

I ran out of adhesive. I have an ATG gun which I LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention I love it? :D) and I ran out of adhesive.....again. I have several friends with the same gun and the last two times I ran out I just bought some from them. This time I told them (when the offered at our stampin night) that they need to stop supplying me! I need to order my own box(es). They don't last me very long compared to my friends so I really do need to just order my own. I found out that The Tape Depot sells tape that fits the ATG gun and is cheaper so I'm going to give it a try. I hope it works!

Here are some recent scrappy goodies.... all scrapped within the last week!

This is a layout for the sketch contest and the card is for the card contest over at ScrapGal:























This layout was just because I found this cute vintage look valentine and had to use it!




















This layout is a tribute scraplift of a wonderful lady - Janice Neilson. Janice passed away last week suddenly and will be missed by many of the scrapping communities. The gals over at Coordinates Collections have arranged a fun challenge in her memory.

1 comment:

Mayralicious said...

BRIGHAM is SOO BIG!!!
wow.
Your family has really grown!!