Sunday, November 8, 2009

Some new crafty stuff!

This first layout is one I created using some goodies I got from a friend in the mail - thanks Mrs. Chez!! I love the color combo of pumpkin orange and pink. Its not a typical combo which makes it all the more fun to play with!



At Scrapgal.com this month we are doing a month of Thankful Challenges! The first is to create a Gratitude Journal. I had this cute little 6x6 Bazzill mini that is perfect for the challenge. I'm about half way done creating the interior pages. My goal is to spend several times this month adding to this journal with the things I am most grateful for.








I'll be sure to come back and share the remaining pages as I finish them. Perhaps my first entry should be along the lines of being grateful for a hobby that allows me to create and refill my "bucket".

No comments: